Business Goes Bush
It’s time to let your business go bush!
Bringing back our native wildlife and forest for all to share is a time and resource-intensive process. Zealandia is run by a Charitable Community Trust and needs support from businesses. Our BGB programme is an ideal way for businesses to show their commitment to preserving our natural heritage.
To help us to bring back the sights, sounds and experiences of our natural heritage a Business Goes Bush membership is $1,000 + GST for a year.
In addition to making a contribution to preserving our natural heritage BGB members also enjoy the following:
- 50 adult day passes, valid for 12 months.
- 1 free family membership for a family of your choice.
- A day’s hire of the Hihi room – a small meeting room venue in our Visitor Centre.
- Acknowledgement on our website and in our next member e-newsletter.
- Several copies of kererū twice a year, to keep you in touch with sanctuary activities.
- A certificate of membership.
To become a BGB member or to find out more please call (04) 920 9204.