Buggies go bush
Our Wednesday morning walks for new parents are a great way to meet new friends while experiencing some of New Zealand’s rarest native wildlife.
This must be the best buggy-friendly nature walk in New Zealand.
Get a quick lowdown on what’s out and about from one of the Zealandia team, then pick up a map and head off at your own pace. Stay as little or long as you like to explore the sanctuary before returning to our visitor centre to check out our state of the art exhibition space. Finish with a coffee at Rata - our café with a view.
- When: Every Wednesday at 10:30am.
- Where: Meet at the Admissions Desk.
- Cost: $10 (admission to sanctuary and exhibition included) under-fives and members free.
- Buy two coffees at Rata Café and get a third FREE!
- Coming again? Upgrade to annual membership on the day.
Not valid with any other discount offer. Cannot be redeemed for cash.